Join a local commercial lighting company with over 35 years in business that appreciates your skills.
Electrician Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation, retrofit, and troubleshooting of commercial indoor and outdoor lighting systems
Electrician Qualifications and Skills:
- Journeyman or Master Electrician VA license preferred
- Experience in commercial wiring and installation of light fixtures
- Strong Customer Service skills and effective communication
- Demonstrate accuracy and speed in completing tasks on schedule while paying attention to detail
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on ladders, aerial lifts, and bucket trucks
- Paid time off
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Health Insurance
We offer a competitive salary, great work schedule (M-F 7:30 – 4:00), and supportive work environment. We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
$20.00 – $30.00 per hour based on experience